- rkern [AT] tugraz.at
- Office: Inffeldgasse 13, 5th floor, room 012
- Business card: More information
- ORCiD: 0000-0003-0202-6100
- About Short CV and background
- Reading Group Causal Reading Group
- Courses List of courses at the TU-Graz
- Thesis Topics and thesis template
- Seminar Calender of the upcoming presentations
- Publications List of highlighted publications
- Projects List of international and national research projects
Egger, Jan, Antonio Pepe, Christina Gsaxner, Yuan Jin, Jianning Li, and Roman Kern. “Deep learning—a first meta-survey of selected reviews across scientific disciplines, their commonalities, challenges and research impact." PeerJ Computer Science 7 (2021): e773.
Artificial Intelligence for Digitising Industry - AI4DI: Research and application of AI methods in the context of manufacturing, including topics causal extraction from technical documents. Publication out of the project: Razouk, Houssam, and Roman Kern. “Improving the Consistency of the Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) Documents in Semiconductor Manufacturing." Applied Sciences 12, no. 4 (2022): 1840.